I've been awarded

9.13.2012

As the title of this post states I've been awarded the Liebster award!  Basically it's an award given to bloggers with awesome blogs who are still building an audience (followers under 200).  You tell 11 things about your self and answer the 11 question from the blogger giving you the award and then give 11 questions for the new recipients.  You then pass the award onto 5 others. And don't for get to mention and link to the blogger giving the award. Whew!

Thank you to The Indie of The Indie Byline for this award. I'm sooo honored! 

  11 things about me:
  1. I once attended fashion school, but didn't finish.
  2. I love to make and decorate with pillows
  3. I'm often told I look younger than my age
  4. I love zebra print anything, almost anything.
  5. I don't text or accept phone calls while driving.
  6. I'm very much an introvert.
  7. I'm somewhat of a night owl.
  8. I'm a purse hoard
  9. I like rainy days
  10. I'm a recovering product junkie
  11. I often cry even when I'm happy.
The Indie's Questions:

  1. What's your favorite food to eat? Chicken 
  2. Who is your favorite person in the whole wide world? My Sister
  3. What do you love most about life?  Knowing that no matter what God is with me
  4. What is one thing that can instantly put a smile on your face?  Chocolate
  5. What made you decide to start blogging? Needed an outlet for feelings and ideas
  6. What are 3 things you can't live without?  Love, Family, and something being done with my hair
  7. What is your favorite thing about you as a person?  Good listener
  8. Do you believe in forgiveness or in the act of forgetting?  Both with forgiveness comes forgetting
  9. What is your favorite movie?  I can't say there are so many
  10. What is the ultimate remedy to a bad day?  For me a hug
  11. Who inspires you?  People who don't back down from life no matter how hard it gets.
My Questions:
  1. Favorite place to shop?
  2. Favorite thing to make? 
  3. One word that describes your life?
  4. Book or magazine?
  5. Neat freak or clutter?
  6. Favorite flower?
  7. Favorite item of clothing?
  8. Favorite TV show new or old?
  9. Last time you cried?
  10. You get three wishes, what do you wish for?
  11. Is it a bad hair day or good hair day? 
I pass this award onto:
Deepbrown & Kinks 

Til next time,
Photobucket

2 comments :

The Indie said...

Awwww girl! You are so very welcome! Love your answers to my questions :)

The Indie Byline

LaNeshe said...

Thank you! I answered on my blog: http://www.nesheaholic.com/2012/09/liebster-blog-award.html

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs