I'm losing it

9.27.2012

Well if you've been reading my blog you know that once again over the summer I was on a quest to loose weight.  I had a nifty name for it and everything, operation destroy muffin top!  Well I'm sad to report that I fell off that wagon some time in July. I didn't give up' I just stopped trying so hard.  And so I've still been watching what I eat, but have been doing little no exercise :(  Although still, I'm happy to report that I am losing weight! Five pounds to be exact.  Now only about ten more to go. Yay me!!!

Til next time

Photobucket

1 comment :

LaNeshe said...

Exercise is important, but nutrition is definitely key.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs