I'm a lazy cook

9.16.2012




Yes you read correctly, I'm a lazy cook.  So the crock pot is my best friend in the kitchen. I cook everything from lasagna to beef stew in my crock pot.  And even saw a segment on the Live Well Network where you can make dessert in a crock pot. I went to the web site and found those recipes asap!  I love to look for new crock pot recipes.   Not sure what I would do with out it. 

Today is Sunday, and I love the idea of throwing a bunch of ingredients into a pot and not thinking of if for 3-5 hours.  I can go out or stay home and enjoy the day. 
Do you cook? Do you love it or hate it?


Photobucket

5 comments :

Carmesha said...

I just bought a crockpot recently & I've been making meals with it every Sunday. I've made a crockpot chicken marsala & tasty buffalo chicken for sandwiches

alx said...

I really want a slow cooker or crock pot, when I get my own place, I'm definitely getting one.

Vee said...

lol..I have a crockpot but I've never used it to actually cook anything..I use it to infuse hair oils lol. I enjoy cooking...well most of the time :0

LaNeshe said...

I do like to cook. I've gotten into the habit of cooking all the food for the week on Sunday. This is what I did in the crockpot this weekend, it came out really good! http://www.tablefortwoblog.com/2012/02/21/crockpot-honey-bourbon-chicken/

Lesapea Musings said...

I had a crockpot when I was living in Jamamica. I love cooking if I'm in mood, but with two small kids and a hubby who loves his stomach, somtimes I don"t have choice. LOL.

Thanks for stopping by.


Lisa x

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs