At the movies oldies but goodies

9.26.2012

I've been utilizing my local library for entertainment purposes. Over the past few weeks I've seen some old but good movies.  Thanks Public library!

This movie had me crying and it's in black & white
This movie took us two days to watch. I love black history!

This movie was scarier the first time around

More crying, lol

A true story


Most of these movies I seen as a child and they have just stuck with me.  What are some of your oldie but goodies?






Photobucket

1 comment :

Vee said...

I love old movies. I need to rewatch Roots & The Cold Miners Daughter.

BTW: I nominated your for the Versatile blogger Award. I hope you accept :) Check out the post here: http://thehodgepodgefiles.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-versatile-blog-award.html

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs