Am I anti social?

9.26.2012

Wanna find me? Where to look? Facebook? Twitter? Pintrest? Instagram? Google+? Nope, where could I be?  To be truthful all this social media gives me the creeps.  Yes, the creeps.  Why? It just does.
I'm a private person by nature and  I don't like the idea of people following me everywhere.lol. I'm not the one to jump on every bandwagon that comes along.




For right now my blog and youtube channel is as social as I'm gonna be.  Everything else is over kill and I have other things that I need to do with my life.  This lesson was learned by being on Facebook waaaay to much, it just seemed like a waste after a while.  This is just me I'm not knocking anybody else or what they choose to do with their time. 

But for myself, sorry I just can't.  Til' next time.


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs