A First

8.14.2012

Didn't realize that I haven't posted over here this month.  Where is the time going?  Well if you follow me on YouTube then you know that I am doing a vlog a day for the month of August.  This is very challenging and welcoming all at the same time.  It gives me a chance to get things off my chest and say what I want.  Keep in mind I am shy by nature, but this challenges me to be myself regardless of who may be watching or what others my think. 

I do plan on spending more time here in the future.  For the month of September I will be doing a blog a day for this month.  I've noticed that I haven't written here everyday in a while.  So next month that will be my goal.

 Til next time,

Photobucket

2 comments :

alx said...

Hey, I've been following your advice, I made a couple of videos and they're private, but I will send you an invite on YouTube to see the first one.

Let me know what you think!

Still not sure about making any videos public just yet.

BeULuv said...

@ Alx can't wait to see them!

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs