My creative mind

7.29.2012

I've been creating alot lately and wanted to share just in case you don't catch me on Youtube.


This one says "charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting".  I love the pic in the middle.
I really like this one! It puts me in the mind of the Erykah Badu song "Bag Lady", so I wrote some of  the words.  She is coming out of a dark past into her bright future.
This one you can't tell, but I put wrote in the flower when to speak.  Is it true, Is it kind, Is it helpful, Is it inspiring, Is it necessary.  I see the flower in her mouth as her choosing her words wisely and planting good seed into the universe and others. Words have power!




Photobucket

3 comments :

alx said...

Nice collages!

Ashley said...

Lovely blog!
I followed on GFC, follow back ?
:)
http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com

sara vaandrager said...

I like all the collages, but i like the last one the most!
xx♥

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs