My attempt at a bodycon skirt

5.17.2012

So here it is the bodycon skirt. Well somewhat of a bodycon skirt. It was my best attempt anyway.

I used the back side of a skirt pattern that I didn't mind destroying and cut it small since the material stretches. I also used the encasing as a waistband.


I still haven't but a hem in it. This material was harder to work with than expected. It kept wanting to roll up. It was also thinner than I would like once I tried it on. I don't know, all I can say is, I tried. lol. I may try again, I don't know.




Til next time.


Photobucket

4 comments :

Vee said...

It looks good. I'm yet to bring out my sewing machine...sigh

BeULuv said...

Thank you Vee! I know how you feel about the yet to bring out the sewing machine. I had mine put up for awhile. And then the urge to sew just hit me. lol.

Talulazoeapple said...

Maybe you can double the fabric. This is coming from a nonsewer but I love to see creativity in action. Keep trying.

alx said...

Yeah, maybe try to line it?

It looks pretty good for a first attempt.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs