JCP are you hip?

4.03.2012

I've been sleeping on JCP for real. This is a store that I go into like never, but found myself there yesterday, and I have to say that I really like the changes they have made. I went home and got online and what I loved most I didn't find. Although that didn't stop me from picking some thing out. I really like there contemporary lines bisou bisou, a.n.a, and mng by mango just to name a few. Now onto the pictures!








Sorry for getting pic happy and not getting any info on what you see, but all the more reason to check JCP out if your not already hip. lol. Til' next time.

Photobucket

3 comments :

Carmesha said...

I've been on JCP for a while now, they have cute shoes & jewelry that doesn't break the bank. I love the Bisou Bisou line too!

Vee said...

I love JCP, I always find great stuff in there. They're a little hidden treasure that a lot of people over look :)

LaNeshe said...

you are the second person to mention how JCP has come up! I'll have to check them out!

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs