It's Easter!

4.08.2012

Jesus went to Calvary
to save a wrench,
like you and me;
that's love, that's love.

They hung Him high,
they stretched Him wide.
He hung His head, and then He died;
that's love, that's love.

No Greater Love, these are the lyrics to the song that brought me to God on Easter 17 years ago and allowed me to experience him in a way that I never had before.  So Easter is very special for me.  I remember like yesterday crying as these words led me to take Jesus in to my heart and accept him as my Lord and Savior.  Thank you Jesus!
Happy Easter/Resurrection Sunday,



I just wanted to share, feel free to do the same. What does Easter/Resurrection Sunday mean to you?

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs