Next up on the sewing table

3.16.2012

Well I have to say I'm proud of me. All sewing project up to now have been completed. The last thing being a cute little baby blanket for my nephew that's due in a few months. Now its only been a week and I need more. I've had these patterns just haven't made it to the fabric store. So this is what I will be sewing next. Can't wait.

After finishing these two projects I think I will move up to the It's So Easy patterns by Simplicity.  But, we'll see.  Til' next time.


Photobucket

1 comment :

jamie said...

Hey! Hope all is well! i have the pattern on the right too-can't wait to see what you make! Blessings :-)

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs