Lately

3.01.2012

I haven't blogged lately, but I have been up to other things here's what I've been up to lately :)

Lately I've been playing checkers with my ten year old.  Winning some and letting him win a few. lol.  Would you believe that he didn't know how to play a week ago. lol, kids and technology.

Lately I've been sewing a baby blanket for my soon to be born nephew.


Lately I've been reading and listening to some old tunes. Although not at the same time.

Lately my style of dress has been super casual and comfy.  The weather has been wonderful this winter.  I even seen a lady out in short shorts. lol.


Oh, yea and that blank wall I'm standing in front of, lately I've been playing around with some ideas as to what I should put there.  That's what I've been up to.  Til' next time.

What have you been up to lately?

Photobucket

2 comments :

alx said...

Checkers, I remembered I learned how to play by playing internet checkers and I was so excited then.

I see you have one of my favorites, Anita Baker!

Yes the winter weather has been great, let's see what spring brings.

DesperateNaijaWoman said...

Love your posts and lately, I have been trying my hands at cold bold murder. Killing negative thoughts........*wry smile*. I love love love Anita Baker too.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs