Simplicity Sew simple pattern 1965 I did it !

2.18.2012

 Yes! Go head, go head.  I did it, go head.  It was so simple and I plan on making it again in a size smaller.  I still haven't put the hem on it. If I do it will be shorter than I want it. So I'm thinking on it.   I love the fabric! At first I didn't think I could use it because it only measured 43" wide and the pattern stated 45" but I took a chance and I'm glad I did.  I love it! I love it! I love it!

I will be sewing this skirt again. It took me a day to complete and that's because I took my time and a lot of breaks in between.

I think this will be my next thing to sew.  I have a lot of denim fabric I need to use.  They also have another skirt and a dress that I want to try. But I will take my time.  Once I complete these with confidence I think I will move into the So Easy patterns. So excited! Til next time.


Photobucket

4 comments :

LaNeshe said...

Nice!

alx said...

Wow, beautiful skirt.

I've wanted to purchase a sewing machine because I have patterns that I want to use. Can you recommend one?

Vee said...

How did I miss this!!? Looks great, I can tell you're feeling it. Time to "dust" off my machine and pick a pattern :)

jamie said...

LUVS IT! So cute!

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs