Sew here I go

2.08.2012

Ok, so I missed out on the sale on the patterns that I posted not to long ago and I'm not about to spend $18 on one pattern let alone two.  I'm thinking that it may be for the best cause even though they did said easy I'm thinking easy for someone with a certain skill level. And I don't think I'm even on that level yet. lol. So what I did was go to walmart to look for a simple pattern. And found this one. In my book simple is a notch down from easy, lol. So once I conquer simple I'll move onto easy. I also took a trip to the fabric store and found the beautiful print fabric. I may make a skirt with each. I can't wait to get started, sew here I go! Til' next time.  P.S. the skirt has pockets, yayyy!



Photobucket

2 comments :

Vee said...

Woohoo...I'm excited! I racked up on patterns when Jo-ann's had them for $.99c. I've only managed to make some alphabet pillows though. I love that fabric, I've been thinking about making some button earrings and I think it would be perfect. Can't wait to see the skirt :)

jamie said...

Nice fabrics! Where the pockets hard to do? I have this pattern and want to try it (I stock up whenever I see the .99 sales or 2.99 at the most. Like you, I'm NOT paying full price for patterns lol) Okay, I'm done posting all over your blog-had to catch up! :-)

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs