Act Of Faith book revisited

2.05.2012

I love to revisit this book from time to time.  It has a daily meditation for each day of the year I just picked it back up today and today's meditation was on point.  I think this book is for anyone although it says for people of color.  I'll share today's entry with you and hope I'm not breaking any copyright laws.

Feb 5

Nothing can dim the light which shines from within. -Maya Angelou

Each of us brings to the world unique talents, gifts and abilities.  Even if you don't know what it is, or value what you do, someone, somewhere, will benefit from your presence.  No one can do what you do exactly the way you do it.  It is this uniqueness that makes you valuable to the world.  We are each a unique and valuable as the other.  It was designed that way.  A gift from God.  Gifts are not given on the basis of race or gender.  As a matter of truth, gifts come in many shapes, sizes and colors.  When you do what you do, exactly the way you do it, you are sharing God's gifts, bestowed for the good of the world.

I have something valuable to give the world.

This message was on point for me today because I am often exploring my gifts and how they can be shared with the world or even that one person.  And it saddens me when people give up on ideas just because someone beat them to the punch.  You may have the same idea but because your both unique individuals that idea more than likely will not be carried out the same way.  So I hope that this has helped someone til' next time.


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs