That's Why We Pray

1.22.2012


It was casual day at church today so I paired this sweatshirt that I got for Christmas with a skirt and tights.  The shirt says "Pray there is great power in it".  And I say Amen to that. 

I pray that you all are well and are having a great weekend.  And that God would keep you and watch over you all as we go into a new week.  Til' next time.

Side note:  I really need to find a good place in my home to take better pics.  Sorry about the electrical switches and outlets.  So tacky I think. LOL


Photobucket

2 comments :

Vee said...

Amen!!! I love that shirt :)

Your pics are fine, you can always crop out the "unwanted" objects. :) But I'll take electric outlets over some toilet "fixture" anytime! lol

Great week to you too :)

alx said...

Amen to prayer.

I wouldn't have noticed the outlets myself. I always point things in my own pictures that no would notice either.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs