Seek and you will find

1.13.2012

Well here I am again. And once again I was feeling some kind of way. And once again I prayed about it and after a while I got a conclusion to how I was feeling and why.

The lord has revealed to me that I'm being impatient. Yes impatient. I'm wanting things to happen in my time instead of his time. His timing is perfect and it put me in the mind of the song "An on Time God", He may not come when you want him, but he'll be there right on time. He's an on time God, yes he is.  Now that I've come to know this, I know now to be patient and wait on him.

I'm leaning on the bible verse Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

"Lord help me to be patient. I know that you are working to do just what you said you would. Amen"

Continue to pray for me and I'll continue to pry for you all too.  Thanks for listening reading.  Til' next time.

Photobucket

1 comment :

xflashinLITESx said...

Thanks for sharing...may the Lord give you grace to be patient and wait ...
Isaiah 40:30-31 "Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fail; But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint"

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs