My First Award Yay!

1.13.2012



Thank you so much to Vee over at The Hodgepodge Files for awarding me with my first award as a Kreativ Blogger. If you haven't checked out her blog you should. She is super cool and such a sweet blogger and person.

The Conditions for Accepting the Award are:

  1. Link back to the person who gave you this award
  2. Answer the questions below
  3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email
  4. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself

Questions:
1. NAME YOUR FAVORITE SONG:  Hmmm, I don't have a favorite that trumps every song but if I had to pick one I would say, Here I am to worship by Israel Houghton, New Breed.

2. NAME YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT:  Cheese Cake


3. WHAT TICKS ME OFF:  Not much


4. WHEN I'M UPSET I: Clean


5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PET: Hamsters

6. BLACK OR WHITE: Black


7. BIGGEST FEAR:  I'm not sure


8. EVERYDAY ATTITUDE:  Laid-back


9. WHAT IS PERFECTION: Things being just as they should be


10. GUILTY PLEASURE: Real Housewives of Atlanta and New Jersey


 7 Random Thing about me

I don't look my age/I like zebra print/I have a mole on my cheek/My youngest son's middle name came from a Jay-Z song/I can sew/I'm a sucka for a man with a neat goatee/I think vlogging is harder than blogging.

I'm Awarding:

Abiding in the Vine
A Dime and Her Nickels
Cocoa Popps
Coconut and Cream
Divas Can Cook
Dyverse
G.O.A.L Model Agency
Logical Ramblings by AyanaRED
Nesheaholic.com
Texture


Photobucket

2 comments :

alx said...

Congrats!

Cheesecake is my favorite dessert too!

Vee said...

Aww...you;re too kind! You deserve the award.

I am so with you on Numbers 6&7 of your 7 randoms things. Love a neat goatee AND vlogging IS harder than blogging! :)

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs