Lets create freestyle

1.23.2012

A trip to the craft store.


Some old newspapers


Foam brushes


Tape and a glue gun



An original work of art




I really wanted to create something for my corner office. lol. I was originally going to use the letters of my initials but I couldn't see covering my work up once finished and I think the font of the letter I chose would make it look to crafty I'm going more for an artsy look.

I like the colors.  And may do more using different colors.  Does the metallic gold I used pick up OK or does it look brown?  It didn't go on as easy as the other colors, it took 3 or 4 coats to not be transparent.

Over all I'm happy with the turn out a great creative outlet one I haven't done in a long time.  Til next time lovelies.


Photobucket

1 comment :

alx said...

I like the color combo, put them in some frames and hang them in a series.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs