Frugalista Files: 10 and 15 dollar stores

1.07.2012

Do you love a good bargain? I know I do, here are a few store that I wanted to share. They have some really nice items and everything is 15 dollars or less.

10dollarmall.com

Blue Halter Style Top W/Beading
I've placed an order here already. The items are of good quality.  A really nice tops and sweaters collection.  Everything is 10 dollars or less. Right now they are having a sale with everything being $7.77.  They even let you use coupons and take returns on items 365. This one is my favorite of all.

15dollarstore.com

SOULMATES Stretch Shirred Double Breasted Jacket
I haven't placed an order here yet, they don't take returns so if the item doesn't fit right or isn't what you want your stuck with it.  So I am a little leery about ordering. Although I have heard good things about the store from those who did take the plunge.

1015store.com

Tank attached off shoulder animal print top

Everything here is either $10 or $15.  And if you can get past some of the scantly modeling it just may be worth the look.  I just came across this one last night, so I haven't placed an order yet.

Happy shopping!



Photobucket

3 comments :

Vee said...

Thanks for sharing. I LOVE a good bargain so I'll definitely be checking them out :)

PS: I sent you a message using the contact form,I hope you got it :)

alx said...

Oh, wow, great find, I've got to check these sites out.

jamie said...

oooh!!! I think that 3rd pic may be easy for a sewing newbie! Cute! Love the blog! Blessings! :-)

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs