My goodies are here! Black Friday store reviews

12.01.2011

Hello, and happy Thursday beautiful people! Well any day Mr. Postman pays a visit with goodies in tow is a good day for me.  And today I received my Black Friday goodies.  I didn't order alot, but I'm in love with my picks just the same.

First up, Knocksoftly.com.  Not really sure how I came across this site but I'm glad I did.  She has some really nice items and they are reasonably priced.  They came nicely packaged and boxed and arrived fairly fast. Shipping cost was also reasonable.  


 I love the detail in these hoops.
You can check out knocksoftly.com if you like.  


Next up, QuellyRue Designs.  I came across this adorable little shop on Etsy.  She has alot of nice items all handmade just for you!  And me of course.  I have to say the item that I purchased came nicely packaged along with a nice handwritten note thanking me for my purchase on store letterhead.  Such a nice touch.  Although I wanted to buy just about everything, lol.  I limited myself to this beautiful tote bag.  I don't know if I want to carry it or frame it. Shipping was also fast and reasonable.


Til next time,


Photobucket

7 comments :

Vee said...

Great stuff! I just saw the tote bag featured on Essence.com as of the gifts to give a natural friend! It's really cute ;0

BeULuv said...

Thanks Vee! I'll have to check out essence.com. I really love that bag.

lolita said...

wow i love the fathered earrings and the bag x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

Loving those hoops. I am a new follower, thanks for following my blog as well.
Lisa x

Happy Weekend.

BeULuv said...

Thank you Lolita!

BeULuv said...

Thank you Lisa! Welcome, and thank you for following!

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

I adore those fabulous earrings. I'm sure they look divine on You. Warmly wishing you the lovelies of weekends too;-)

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs