La La & Me

12.27.2011

Merry, merry all! I hope you all had an enjoyable holiday and are enjoying the days til' the New Year.  Mine was enjoyable spent with family and friends, yes I had a jolly good time. 

Well as promised in a previous post I said that if I got some new hair that I would take pics. So here they are enjoy.




This is La La.  I like her for the most part.  I can even use a curling iron to give her some curl.  I think I may try that because the only thing about this hair is that it's just so silky straight.  I would like to give it a french braid but it's just too silky, so the braid won't hold.  I'll try again with curl in it. 

I'm not wearing her over my eye brows like first intended, but I still think attention is taken off of them.  And I don't think they look as bad as they did. Over all I like the look. Til' next time lovelies!

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs