Having to do with hair

12.21.2011

I really need some new hair. I'm tired of my curly hair and my "Tammy" hair is shedding like crazy. I've decided that I'll rock hair that's not mine for the remainder of the winter as a protective style. I was just visiting a random blog and got the idea to wear bangs to draw attention away from my eye brows. I just may try this. Here is some hair that I like.

This is LaLa, I probably wouldn't wear this down like the model.  More like in a bun, ponytail, or a long french braid.

 This is Teresa, I like the swoop bang on this one. And I would more than likely wear it as the model is.

The side pony is also cute.

I would pick some natural looking options but I'm not feeling the curly look right now.  Maybe this spring/summer. 

Whatever I choose I'll try and take pics so you all can see.  Til' next time.  Are you doing anything different with your hair for the winter?


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs