For the last time

12.09.2011

OK, so I'm terrified to do my own eye brows so I pay to have them done.  And shame on me that the up keep is far and between.  I usually have my eye brows threaded and the last time I had this done was last year 2010.  Now that I've gotten past the pain I've come to like threading.  This would be my second time having it done and I was very happy the first time.  With the second, not so much. 

This is a pic from the first time my eye brows where threaded.  She just shaped them up like I asked. I looked for her the second time but didn't see her.  So someone else did them for the last time. This is a pic from the second time.


Big difference if you ask me. And it didn't hit me that she didn't let me look at her work til after I had paid and gone about my way.  Or else I would had let her know.  They seem so much thinner than I would like.  On the other side there is a small place where she nicked me, I hope it doesn't leave a scar.  It didn't show til the next day.  I won't be using her services again. 

I don't know maybe it's just me. (Long sigh)  Although they are not the same person I was still expecting my eye brows to look about the  same as last time.  Maybe I was just expecting too much.  But, I still won't be using her again.

What about you, do you have any beauty services go wrong?
Photobucket

3 comments :

Vee said...

I love threading! I get mine done every 3 months and then "maintain" them myself. I go to the same place all the time. Once I went to one of their "sister" stores and had an experience like yours :) A man did it....when I got home my husband said "I thought you went to get your brows done?".....lol

I can see the difference you;re talking about. At least the shape is not horrible and you can fill them in to make them look the way you want :)

Manda Baby said...

I have threaded before and I loved my eyebrows the first time it was done.. and then the second person who did mine really messed them up :-( .. but don't worry its maintainable.

Ayana said...

I like the first one better, too. But honestly, I am not one to talk - my eyebrows look MONSTROUS! lol. Maybe I will get them done soon..

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs