Feeling some kind of way

12.04.2011

I really hate feeling this way, please pray for me and I'll be praying too.  I feel that it has something to do with control.  I don't know what it is that I'm feeling so I can't do anything to control it and make it go away.  It may also just be Gods way of reminding me that he is in control and that he has everything under control.  Knowing this and writing things out has helped.  Thanks for listening/reading.

I hope every one had a great weekend! Til' next time.  

Photobucket

2 comments :

Vee said...

"For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I know that feeling...will definitely keep you in my prayers :)

BeULuv said...

Thank you so much, I love that verse.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs