A walk on the wild side with a bag to match!

11.15.2011

Remember I told you the UPS guy paid me a visit last week. Well this is what the brought me!

 A pair of leopard shoes to walk the street of this concrete jungle that we live in. Yep, I just wanted an inexpensive, kick on kick off loafer.  And I think I found it in these.


He didn't bring me the purse, I just so happen to see the bag a couple of weeks ago.  When I got the shoes I remembered the bag and went back for it.  I'm surprised at how well they match up :)

Well that's what all the excitement was about.  Til' next time lovely people.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs