Somewhat of a Christmas list

11.25.2011

This is just a list of things I want this Christmas, somewhat, some I may get before some maybe after. Either way I want them in my life.

This boot is called "Zippy" from a line named Brash at Payless.  I've seen others but I like this one on.  And do you think I care they come from Payless, nope! As soon as these bad boys go on sale, right now they runnin' about $60, they mine. 


I need a laptop with a bigger screen.   My son is tired of me hogging his.  This one is a 17" screen. And will do just the trick.  This one I may save for after, cause although I would like one, it's just not the serious.


I need a new one. Mine is so old, I'm scared to use it.  Not having a more up to date one has kept me heat free all year.  Not that I'm complaining.
Throw in a few gift cards for  some new clothes and I think I'll be good.  Whats on your list for the holiday season?




Photobucket

6 comments :

Vee said...

I really want a hair steamer!! lol. Huetiful has a "sale" but I don;t think the sale is that great...lol

Jen S. said...

Those are cute boots! I hope that Santa brings them your way. :)

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

GFS said...

Those boots are cute! They look just like the Steve Madden boots that I bought for 130 bucks! I'm gonna have to pop into payless now for these brown boots!

BeULuv said...

Hey Vee! I've heard alot of great things about the steamer. I think that would be great to have.

BeULuv said...

Hey Jen!

There on the way, yay!

BeULuv said...

Hi GFS! It's been a while since I'd visited payless but glad I did. It's hard to find cute shoes there in my size most of the time.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs