My wardrobe sucks

11.05.2011


It wasn't always this way. I could go into my closet and say I don't have anything to wear, not because I didn't ,but because I couldn't make my mind up about what to wear. Now when I say it, it really is because I don't have much to choose from to put an outfit together. And as a person who loves fashion and shopping, my wardrobe doesn't reflect this at all.  In fact if it said anything at all it screams homebody.  I have so many tanks, tees, jog pants and leggings that I lounge around the house in or just throw on to run errands.   

I'm not beating myself up, I just know that I need to do better.  But before this can happen I also need to change my mind set.  There is a big city just waiting for me to explore, but still I'm afraid.  I first need to change my mind set about the life I want and go for it! And with that I do believe a wardrobe that reflects that will soon follow. 

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs