Hello Old Friend

11.16.2011

This is my absolute favorite go to bag. I've had it for years and just recently put it back into rotation. For awhile the size got to be overwhelming and just plain annoying when going to look for something. Now I don't feel the need to fill it up with stuff so that should nolonger be a problem. I brought this bag years ago from Walmart, yes Walmart, I scored it for like five dollars on clearance and they had a handful left. I brought those too and gave them out as gifts.

I just love the way it looks at my side. And I get alot of compliments.



Good to have you on my arm again old friend :)

How about you do you have an accessory that you love but only wear from time to time?




Photobucket

1 comment :

Crystal said...

luv the bag!

xoxo
MissCrystal

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs