Want to try

7.14.2011

I came across these two items while browsing through the Forever 21 site. I've noticed both these problems from time to time and thought they be good to have around to correct it they both come with 6 treatments and cost $4.80 ea. I'll see if I can maybe find local before I order, I hate ordering from F21 online.


Description:  Eye Puffiness Minimizing Patches "GINKGO" are an effective skin treatment to minimize eye puffiness and increase elasticity of eye area. Ginkgo and walnut extract enhance blood circulation, help skin "de-stress" and decongest so puffiness is reduced. Skin looks and feels smoother and tighter.


Description:
Diminish dark circles and shadows with these sunflower eye patches that contain sunflower seed oil and phyto collagen. 



Til next time.



Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs