Wigs, Curls, Coils

6.09.2011

Well although not official, with temps getting up in the 100's it seems like summer is in full swing.  And with that it's a little to hot to be under a wig, at least for me.  And I'm not knocking anyone who can pull it off.  But for me it's a bit to much and it brings me full circle.  I must tame my mane of curls and coils.

I've never been good with my hair and have for the most part have always had a stylist do it for me.  At this time that is not a option for me.  One reason being, I can't find one I trust. Two, I can't find one with reasonable prices.  So here I am on my own.  With all this hair and without the slightish idea of what to do with it. 

I have my go to style the puff. I find that if I go with this style to often it wrecks havoc on my hairline. And well that's all I got.   I get so tired of rocking this style in the summer.  Whats a curly, coilly, girl to do?


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs