Operation destroy muffin top

6.03.2011

Yes, shame on me.  It's the night before Operation Destroy Muffin Top and I find myself up and can't sleep.  Shame on me why you ask? For the entire bag of Tear n' Share M&M's I ate.  Without sharing with a sole.  Yep, now I can't sleep cause of the chocolate so late in the evening.

And what is Operation Destroy Muffin Top, you ask? That's my name for my goal to get rid of my unattractive muffin top.  My plan was to get started early tomorrow morning, now I'm not so sure.  Although I will start sometime tomorrow.  I think I'm feeling sleepy now.  I check in again tomorrow.


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs