Operation Destroy Muffin Top another day

6.06.2011

So today was another day on my mission to destroy my muffin top! I got my exercises in and even got the kids to workout with me.  Went to the store and walked right passed the cookie aisle.  One thing I need to do that I haven't yet is to take measurements. I will do this before my workout tomorrow.

And I probably won't make this a daily update I'll shoot for maybe weekly.  But I'm really serious about this mission.  This area is very dangerous to carry weight in.  So I must shape it up and get rid of this extra weight. Until next time, thanks for letting me share.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs