The finished product

6.24.2011


Remember this from here?

Well I finally finished mine with a few set backs.  First I had to make it a shirt instead of a dress because I didn't have enough material so I also had to do without pockets :( Second, I'm not able to find any button that I like to finish it off. But all in all I'm happy with it.  Thanks to my Mom who gave a whole lot of help in sewing it. These was my first attempt at a  pattern. See pics below.


Not sure what my next project will be, I think I'll try to mend a dress that I love. I wore it as a skirt when indeed it is a dress. And almost every time I moved I would hear a rip not sure where it was comming from lol.  Well I know now, I'm just glad its fixable.  Til' next time.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs