Doing the twist

6.16.2011

So I'm having a good hair day.  And I have twist to thank for that.   I took the time yesterday to put my hair in medium sized twist.  I'll have to say they turned out nicely.  A little patience goes a long way.  Which is something I don't do to often with my hair.   And today it's paying off.  I'm going to try and rock my twist for about a week. 

Before the twist I did a wash and go.  It was what it was.  Although I have to say that I really must stay away. I wore it for maybe three days and then went to detangle. And it was not pretty.  I think I have grown to be tender headed over the years. And my hair is just to long now to not detangle. I know this will be hard but it must be done. Til next time.


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs