Things I need In My Life For This Spring/Summer

5.01.2011

A small cross body bag.   The huge purses that I've been carring for so long that I consider it a trademark of mine is so out.  I'm finding that lately I've bee collecting a lot of junk in my purse and it just make things harder to find. So I'm down sizing. 

New COACH AUDREY OP ART SWIRL SWINGPACK

Sandals, no more flip flops!!! Yes I have way to many.  So more sandal are in order.


ASOS FIJI Leather Tie Up Flat Sandals
 A new look. I've been wanting to experiment with make up for a while and this spring I will be taking the plunge into the world of make up.

 I'll post pics if I don't make myself to look like a clown.


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs