Something diffrent something new

5.06.2011


I really having fun typing this right now, lol.  I stopped by Walgreen's today and I went in to look for makeup to play in, but since I got my ELF order coming next week I decided to wait.  I couldn't leave out empty handed so I decided to try something different and picked up a set of false nails.  I've never tried false nails before I usually like to keep my nails super short.  But they say change is good.  It's taking some getting use to.  I hit the back button so many times while typing this.  Over all I really like the new look.
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs