All the pretty makeup

5.09.2011



So my E.L.F delivery finally came.  I felt like a kid in a candy store with all the colors to choose from.  This is a look at my first attempt. And beside my skin being oily and my brows being in need of a taming, I don't think I did bad. Although still in need of alot of practice. 

I've been on YouTube looking for help and I believe I've found it, so I believe I'll be OK.  I haven't really been big on makeup just a little in high school.  I'm really excited about this journey. Time to go practice, practice, practice.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs