Put them with the rest of them

4.25.2011


So I finally, finally. I got my hands on the Shea Moisture line now that it's being carried at Walgreen's.  I tried it last weekend and I was really excited.  But now not so much.  I have more defined curls but not much manageability.  I have a fro with well defined curls, not a good look for me. And the fact that my hair is prone to shrinkage doesn't help at all.  And my hair doesn't feel any more moisturized than it usually does.  But I'll give it another try, this time using a leave in conditioner. If this doesn't work I'll have to put the Shea Moisture with the rest of the products that didn't work for me.  Wish me luck.


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs