Products I want to try As I Am Naturally

1.17.2011

I came across this hair care line called As I Am Naturally and I  would so like to get my hands on these two products from the line. 


I used the last of my Giovanni conditioner on my last wash, so I won't feel bad about trying something new in place of a product that I have already exhausted. 


My twist out really needs help.  I may get one good twist out after maybe five attempts. I know, not good.  So I'll give this a try with all it promises. 

I'll give a more in depth review once I get my hands on this product and actually try them. 

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs