Getting all caught up- The Real House Wives

1.19.2011



Well I've been getting myself caught up the Real Housewives of Atlanta for season 3.  I've only been able to catch shows every now and then. But I've come across this cool website called Blinkx.com that has them all starting from episode one.  What a relief it was to find them. 

I'll have to admit that I started off not liking the show when it first started, but a local network started to rerun seasons 1 & 2, and to my surprise I found myself hooked.  I liked the idea that they weren't just rich women sitting around spending money.  Many of the women have careers and a life. Although I have to admit there is a lot of nonsense that goes on with some of the girls.  But regardless I'm hooked.  And did I forget to mention that watching this show is one of my guilty pleasures?


Do you watch the show? Do you like it, love it, or can you do without it?

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs