Flash back and a flash forward

1.27.2011

Flash back to Salt N Pepa with the ripped jeans and doorknocker earrings.  I was in the 5th or 6th grade wanting to wear my jeans ripped, but mom wouldn't let me. Didn't have my ears pierced so I did have earrings. Still I thought the look was all so fly.  It's funny how huge those earrings would get.  



Flash forward twenty-three years,  and bam! Ripped jeans are back in effect.  I found these jeans at Target and had to have them. You know to make up for when I was younger, lol. They are also as fly now as they were then.




As my moms late bloomer, I didn't get my ears pierced til sometime in middle school.  By then the doorknocker craze had passed, but lo and behold.  I was at Buffalo Exchange and came across these bad boys and grabbed them up.


Is my age showing. Have you yet to see fashion repeat its self?

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs