Blah, Blah, Blah

1.11.2011

This has been my mood lately.  Not really in the mood to do anything.  Not really in the mood to talk/blog.  Not in the mood to shop not even window shop! Yes, a serious case of the blahs.   Nothing seems to be getting my creative juices flowing, whats the deal with me? Lord I wish I knew.  Right now I'm forcing myself to write this.  And the more I write the better I'm feeling. And realizing that its not always what you feel like.  And that how I feel should not dictate what I do and don't do. 

This is a new year, a clean slate, full of new opportunities.   It's not about how I feel, but more about what I want. Acting on what I want will get me a whole lot further than acting on how I feel.


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs