This Christmas Day 6

12.18.2010

Seven great gifts to give or receive,  all 20 dollars and under!

1.     DKNY Be Delicious Roller ball Duo - I love this scent, even had to pick one up for myself. You get two scents in one convenient case. Love it! Sephora.com $20.

2.     E.L.F Starter Palette 27 Colors - I don't know a thing about makeup and applying it and all. But I do know that E.L.F is a good brand and couldn't believe it when I saw it at Target for such a great price. I think this would be good for someone just getting started with makeup. Target.com $10.

3.     E.L.F Nail Polish Trio - I was in Target the store the other day and saw this.  And you know what I did, I looked at it and left it there.  How did I do it? I don't know. But I was on a mission that day and nail polish wasn't a part of it.  So now I'm mad at myself cause they are sold out.  Oh, how I love the colors. Target/Target.com $3.

4.     Shea Moisture Hair Products - I have been wanting to try this, but I have to many hair products already that I'm trying to exhaust before I try and buy others.   This is on my wish list.  And with all the rave reviews I'm thinking would be a great gift for a natural kinky curly girl. Target/Target.com $9.99

5.     Mark Lip Squares - I seen these and I thought they were so cute. Again great gift for those who wear makeup. Even just a little. Avon.com $7

6.     Rhinestone Bobby Pins - I picked out these, but if you look there are so many different styles to choose from.  Great finishing touch. F21.com $2.50.

7.     Etched Bangle Bracelets - I love this gift idea, and I could go on forever about how much I love jewelry.  But if you have someone who loves it too, it doesn't have to be expensive just as long as it is well made.  F21.com $4.80


Photobucket

1 comment :

Mustard Seed Collective said...

Bangles are a great idea, especially for those who are hard to shop for.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs