This Christmas Day 2

12.14.2010

What's Christmas without Christmas flicks? Here is my top 11 in no particular order until you get to number one.  It just wouldn't be Christmas without it.

  • Miracle on 34th Street (Old black and white version)
  • Dr. Suess How the Grinch Sole Christmas
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas
  • Home Alone 1
  • A Christmas Story (A new Christmas favorite)
  • Frosty the Snow Man
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Raindeer
  • Gremlins ( yes Gremlins, lol)
  • This Christmas
  • The Little Princess (No Christmas scenes in this movie but I love it this time of year.)
  1. It's A Wonderful Life
I truly love this movie, I love it so much I don't just save it for Christmas I watch it year round.


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs