This Christmas Day 1

12.13.2010

  • Twinkle, Twinkle Little Me- Stevie Wonder
  • I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus- Jackson 5
  • You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
  • Someday at Christmas - Stevie Wonder/Jackson 5
  • Do You Hear What I Hear
  • Little Drummer Boy - Lauryn Hill
  • Silent Night - Temptations
  • Away in the Manger
  • Come All Ye Faithful
  • White Christmas
  • Give Love on Christmas Day - Jackson 5/ Jonny Gill  

  1.  Oh Holy Night - Vikki Yohe

For me Christmas just isn't Christmas without the music.  I know for some especially if you work in retail, like I have, you can really do without before the season is over with.  This is a list of my favorite songs and artist renditions. It's in no particular order until you get to number one.  I know many people try to sing this song but truly it's not for everyone to sing.  I always know if the song is being sung right when I begin to cry mid way through. LOL.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs