Slow and steady and shameless self promotion

11.08.2010

So I haven't given up I still have my store By Faith Accessories.  I'm on Ecrater, I would like to move it to it's own site but the sells just aren't there.  I know I have a marketing problem, so I've set an appointment with a business consultant and hopefully they can help me find ways to solve this problem.  I know I have a good product and in front of the right people I can bring in the sells to really get this business off the ground. 


I have alot of scripture pieces to choose from and I've also been adding non scripture pieces as well.  I hope to be adding some new pieces just in time for the holidays real soon. So I encourage you to stop by and take a look, and tell a friend. I've added a link to the right.   Stop by and check a sista out! Pleasseeee...

Photobucket

2 comments :

ReBorYn said...

Keep the FAITH!!!!!

BeULuv said...

Thank you ReBorYn, thats just what I'm doin. Your encouragement was much needed.

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs