One by one

11.26.2010


You gotta sit back and count your blessings

You gotta name them one by one

Baby you cant take the credit

For anything that GOD has done

I dont know how I made it over

I dont know how I made it through

You gotta sit back and count your blessings

And say LORD its because of you
                                                                                
                                                                                            -Deitrick Haddon - Count Your Blessings Lyrics
I hope everyone is having a peaceful and blessed holiday.  With this being Thanksgiving, the lyrics to this song came to mind and I thought it only fitting to share.  I am thankful for so much this holiday and everyday, and all I can say is Lord its all because of you!

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs