Getting back on course

11.15.2010

Some days ago a posted the bible verse Habakkuk 2:2, write the vision and make it plain.  Well I'm not exactly writing it. More like writing, cutting and pasting.  I'm not completely done yet, but it's coming along nicely.  This isn't the first vision board that I've made.  I had one when I was younger and it really helped with having direction for my life.  Lately I've been feeling off course so I decided to make another.  This one is much bigger I'm hoping I can find a frame for it and really jazz it up.  Its still very much a work in progress.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs