Thought I had a new friend

10.21.2010

Funny, I sometime think that in a past life that I may have been a cookie monster.  Because I love them and I'm always on the look out for new ones to try and the best ones for my all time favorites.  I was out shopping not to long ago for items unrelated to food, but came across these some how anyway.  I seen cheesecake and cookie together and almost hit the floor.  Being that these are two of my favorite things.  And so without a second thought into the cart they went. I couldn't wait to get home to feed on my what sounded like a tasty treat, and I have to say that I was all so disappointed.  They were not what I expected at all.  I think it was the graham cracker part the turned me off more than the cheesecake part.  I mean seriously I thought I had a new cookie to call friend. :(

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

I luv to hear from my readers, so feel free to leave your thoughts and comments.

All negativity and spam will be deleted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs